Please go through Editorial Policies of Khyber Medical University Journal before submitting your manuscript.
The work published by KMUJ is licensed and distributed under the creative commons License CC BY-NC Attribution-NonCommercial
AUTHORS retain the rights of free downloading/unlimited e-print of full text and sharing/disseminating the article without any restriction, by any means including twitter, scholarly collaboration networks like Google Scholar, LinkedIn, Academia.edu, ResearchGate, Twitter, and any other professional or academic networking site. For details, visit our Self-Archiving Policy.
PROCESSING AND PUBLICATION CHARGES
1: ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGES (APC)
- All manuscripts from Pakistan should be accompanied with a payment of 2,000/-(Non-refundable) article processing charges.
- Processing charges for Manuscript submitted from overseas is USD 20.
- Articles are processed only after the receipt of processing fee.
Exemption from APC:
- Editorial, Viewpoint, Opinion, Commentary, letter to editor are exempted from article processing charges.
2: ARTICLE PUBLICATION CHARGES
- Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors from Pakistan are required to pay publication charges of PKR 8,000/- (in case of overseas US$ 100/-).
- Two copies of the printed journal will be sent via post to local authors from Pakistan only.
Payment Mode & Process:
- Authors can pay the processing/publication charges through online Bank Transfer OR through Bank Draft.
- Processing fee is not accepted through cheque.
- The account details of KMUJ are as under:
TITLE OF ACCOUNT: MANAGING EDITOR KMU JOURNAL KIMS KOHAT
Bank: Bank of Khyber KIMS Kohat Branch
IBAN NUMBER: PK50KHYB0303002001067772
Branch Code: 0303
Account Number: 2001067772
- KMUJ accepts Online deposit of subscription fee, and copy of receipt may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com
Bank draft may be sent via post to the address below:
MANAGING EDITOR KMUJ
KMU Institute of Medical Sciences (KMU-IMS)
DHQ HOSPITAL KDA KOHAT, Pakistan
Ph +92 922 514096
- KMUJ offers a complete or partial fee waiveron a case-to-case basis for Undergraduate Medical students of Pakistan as well as authors from low-income countries (WHO-HINARI Group-A countries list).
- Eligible authors may contact firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com for waiver of article processing and publication charges.