ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGES
ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGES (APC)
- All manuscripts from Pakistan should be accompanied with a payment of PKR (Rupees) 2,000/-(Non-refundable) article processing charges.
- Processing charges for Manuscript submitted from overseas is USD 20.
- Articles are processed only after the receipt of processing fee.
Exemption from APC:
- Editorial, Viewpoint, Opinion, Commentary, letter to editor are exempted from article processing charges.
ARTICLE PUBLICATION CHARGES
- Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors from Pakistan are required to pay publication charges of PKR (Rupees) 8,000/- (in case of overseas US$ 100/-).
- Two copies of the printed journal will be sent via post to local authors from Pakistan only.
Payment Mode & Process:
- Authors can pay the processing/publication charges through online Bank Transfer OR through Bank Draft.
- Processing and/or Publication fee is not accepted through cheque.
- The account details of KMUJ are as under
TITLE OF ACCOUNT: MANAGING EDITOR KMU JOURNAL KIMS KOHAT
Bank: Bank of Khyber KIMS Kohat Branch
IBAN NUMBER: PK50KHYB0303002001067772
Branch Code: 0303
Account Number: 2001067772
KMUJ accepts Online deposit of subscription fee, and copy of receipt may be sent via email to email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank draft may be sent via post to the address below:
MANAGING EDITOR KMUJ
KMU Institute of Medical Sciences (KMU-IMS)
DHQ HOSPITAL KDA KOHAT, Pakistan
Ph +92 922 514096