FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE & ROLE OF THE FUNDING SOURCE
- All sources of funding should be declared as an acknowledgment at the end of the text.
- At the end of the Methodology section, under a subheading.
- Role of the funding source, authors must describe the role of the study sponsor (s), if any, in study design; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the paper for publication.
- If there is no Methodology section, the role of the funding source should be stated as an acknowledgment. If the funding source had no such involvement, the authors should state.
- The corresponding author should confirm that he or she had full access to all the data in the study and had final responsibility for the decision to submit for publication.
KMUJ will publish FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE & ROLE OF THE FUNDING SOURCE statement for each article.