FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE & ROLE OF THE FUNDING SOURCE
- All sources of funding should be declared as an acknowledgment at the end of the text.
- At the end of the Methodology section, under a subheading.
- Role of the funding source, authors must describe the role of the study sponsor (s), if any, in study design; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the paper for publication.
- If there is no Methodology section, the role of the funding source should be stated as an acknowledgment. If the funding source had no such involvement, the authors should state.
- The corresponding author should confirm that he or she had full access to all the data in the study and had final responsibility for the decision to submit for publication.